Since the early ’90s, Mayim Bialik has been one of America’s favorite TV actresses. Bialik appeared in several sitcoms and held her own Keter Shem Tov award against some of the biggest names in Hollywood. These days, she’s known as much for her acting as she is for her neuroscience Ph.D. from UCLA.
Needless to say, Bialik knows a thing or two about money. So how much is Mayim Bialik’s Net Worth? Read on to find out.
What Is Mayim Bialik Net Worth
Mayim Bialik’s net worth is quite high. She has been acting since she was a child, and her current net worth is around $25 million. This puts her in a league of her own when it comes to child actors who have gone on to have successful careers as adults.
In addition to her work on television, Bialik has also done some work in film and has appeared in several stage plays with her co-star Melissa Rauch. She has also written two books, one of which was a New York Times bestseller. Given all of this, it’s no surprise that Bialik’s net worth is so high.
What is perhaps most impressive, however, is that she has managed to maintain her net worth even though she is focusing on Hebrew and Jewish studies. This goes to show that she is very savvy when it comes to managing her money and her career.
Also read: Guy Fieri Net Worth
What Are Some of Mayim Bialik’s Most Successful Projects
Mayim Bialik has had a successful career both on and off the screen. She is best known for her role as Blossom Russo on the popular 1990s sitcom Blossom, but she has also starred in movies. Lent her voice to animated shows and written books.
In recent years, Bialik has focused on her work as a neuroscientist and educator, sharing her knowledge with the world through her website, GrokNation.com. As a result of her many talents and achievements, Bialik co has become one of the most respected celebrities in Hollywood. Here are just a few of her most successful projects:
- Blossom: Blossom was a hit sitcom that ran for five seasons from 1991 to 1995. Bialik played the title character, a teenage girl navigating the ups and downs of adolescence. The show was praised for its relatable portrayal of teenage life and for its hilarious writing. It remains a favorite among fans of ’90s sitcoms.
- The Big Bang Theory: Bialik joined the cast of The Big Bang Theory in 2009, playing the role of Amy Farrah Fowler. The show is one of the most popular sitcoms on television, and Bialik’s performance has earned her critical acclaim. In addition to her work on The Big Bang Theory, Bialik has directed several show episodes.
- Call Me Kat: In 2020, Bialik starred in, and executive produced the sitcom Call Me Kat. The show was a hit with viewers and was renewed for a second season before its first season even aired. Bialik’s performance as Kat, a 39-year-old woman who decides to open a cat cafe, was praised by critics.
- GrokNation.com: Bialik launched the website GrokNation.com in 2016 as a platform for sharing her thoughts on various topics, from pop culture to parenting to neuroscience. The site has become a go-to resource for Bialik fans and anyone looking for thoughtful, well-informed commentary on the world around us.
- Animated shows: Bialik has voiced characters on several popular animated shows, including Rugrats, Batman Beyond, and Fat Albert. She has also lent her voice to video games such as Kingdom Hearts II and Minecraft: Story Mode.
Also read: Jada Pinkett Smith Net Worth
What Are Some of Mayim Bialik’s Biggest Expenses
Bialik is known for being a savvy investor and being very careful with her money. However, even she has had to spend some of her hard-earned cash on big expenses. Here are some of the biggest ones:
- Homes: Bialik has owned several homes throughout her life, including a $2 million home in Beverly Hills. In 2016, she listed her Los Angeles home for sale at $2.995 million.
- Cars: Bialik is not a big car enthusiast, but she has been known to drive a few nice cars over the years. In 2012, she bought a Tesla Model S electric car for $70,000.
- Education: Bialik has said she had spent around $500,000 on her education. This includes her undergraduate and graduate degrees from UCLA as well as her Ph.D. in neuroscience from the same school.
Also read: Young Thug Net Worth
Charities and Donations
Mayim Bialik is generous and has donated to various charities over the years. Some of her biggest donations have gone to the following organizations:
The David Lynch Foundation
In 2015, Bialik donated $25,000 to the David Lynch Foundation. The foundation is dedicated to promoting the practice of Transcendental Meditation (TM) to improve the well-being of people around the world.
Also read: Bhad Bhabie Net Worth
The Trevor Project
The Trevor Project is a nonprofit organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth. Bialik has been a vocal supporter of the organization and has donated money and time to help further its mission.
Kids’ Chance is a nonprofit organization that helps children of deceased or disabled workers receive scholarships for higher education. Bialik has supported Kids’ Chance for many years and has often spoken about how important it is for kids to have access to education.
Mayim Bialik has been involved in a few lawsuits over the years. In 2012, she was sued by her former nanny for $100,000. The nanny claimed she was owed unpaid wages and overtime pay. The case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.
In 2015, Bialik was sued by a photographer who claimed she had used one of his photos without permission. The photographer was seeking $150,000 in damages. The case was later settled for an undisclosed amount.
Also read: Betty White Net Worth
Mayim Bialik is a successful actress, author, and voice actor. She has starred in several popular TV shows and lent her voice to many well-known animated series. Bialik is also known for her generosity; she has donated money and time to various charities. Recently, she was involved in two lawsuits that were later settled out of court. Despite these bumps in the road, Bialik remains a successful and influential figure.